Monday, November 2, 2009

BP3 2009111 RSS Reader Choices

The feed that I chose to follow are listed below with an explanation of each:

Gaming and Education Overview:
I am interested in the benefits of combining the gaming world and the education world into a winning combination. I feel that through simulations and games, students can see the information in a diferent way and therefore enhance the learning experience.

PC World Latest Technology News:
I teach computers and PC World is one of the best sources for information at a glance. I recommend my students look over some of the information given within the feed.

Engadget:
Gadgets are cool and most of the time useful. I always try to keep up with the latest and greatest in terms of technological toys.

Wired Top Stories:
This feed is simply for current event information. Where else would you find out that a 140-million year old spider web was discovered in amber on a beach in England?

HowStuffWorks Daily Feed:
I use HowStuffWorks all of the time to show my students how computers work. It offers great information on almost anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment