Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BP17_2009114_Significance of Using Blogger

Blogging for educational purposes can be a very useful tool for reflection and research. When individuals are given the opportunity to express information in a conversational manner to millions of potential readers, they are given the opportunity to change perceptions and ideologies. For subjects such as education, bloggers can post research that they have gathered, web 2.0 tools that they have discovered or just talk about things that go on in their classroom that may be of assistance to others. There are thousands and thousands of blogs out on the web and they have been there for many years which leads me to believe that something must be right about the whole concept. This concept to me is essentially an online diary or journal from one person to millions in order to express a view.

I have never used a blog before in my life, but I am quickly realizing that I will be using this type of media pretty much my entire career as a Full Sail master student.

No comments:

Post a Comment